- 526 Cascade Dr, Fairfax, CA 94930
- This hillside view lot of 1.3 acres has two potential building sites but is zoned for only one single family home. One location is off of Cascade Drive while the other site is off the Pine Drive fire road one street above Cascade. Unapproved architectural drawings for a 4, 000 sq. ft. home at the Pine Drive location are available. This property cannot be sub-divided.
- 24 Thor Ave, San Francisco, CA 94131
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 861 Sqft
- Here is a classic Sunstream home with a stunning garden on a 3702 sq.ft. lot with southern exposure. It is being sold for the first time in 69 years by the family of the original owners. There are two bedrooms plus a full bath upstairs and a bonus room down with a full bath. From the deck off the kitchen there is a view towards the Southern Hills. Below the deck is a secluded tile patio with a built-in brick barbecue great for entertaining on warm days. The garden beyond the patio with its winding pathway is a sere ...
- 2510 35th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94116
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1530 Sqft
- Transporting center/side patio home w/preserved details and recent renovations. Sweeping views from front & rear. Large living room w/Spanish style fireplace & plantation shutters opens to formal dining room with French doors to patio for morning coffee in the fresh air. Striking remodeled kitchen with tuxedo marble counters, Thermador range, chef's pot-filler faucet and classic white subway tile backsplash + separate breakfast room. Main bath feat original art deco tiles, separate shower/soaking tub, new wall-hung ...
- 130 Ridgeway Ave, Fairfax, CA 94930
- This is a lovely hill top view lot including a view to Mt. Tam. The mostly gentle sloped lot offers a rare setting to build a home of up to 4000 sq. ft., including garage.
- 10249 Rodden Rd, Oakdale, CA 95361
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1552 Sqft
- 519-521 2nd Ave, San Francisco, CA 94118
- · 3066 Sqft
- This is a rarely available opportunity to own two classic Edwardian San Francisco homes on one lot. The two story unit at 519 is a vacant 4Br/2.5 Ba home with many lovely Edwardian details including a wonderful staircase to the upper bedrooms. The 3Br/1Ba owners unit is located in the rear at 521 2nd Avenue and this unit will also be delivered vacant at the COE. Currently there is also one unwarranted unit in 519 2nd Avenue and two additional unwarranted units in 521. These unwarranted units are tenant occupied on ...
- 473 2nd Ave, San Francisco, CA 94118
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1325 Sqft
- Classic, vintage home located in a much sought after neighborhood. Freshly painted with refinished softwood floors, the 3Br/1+Ba home displays many lovely original details and is in move-in condition. The large eat-in kitchen has new cabinetry plus a wonderful, classic Wedgewood stove. The garage is large and ready for possible expansion. The house sits on a full lot with a spacious yard ready for the imagination of a new owner. Located steps to the vibrant Geary and Clement commercial area with its fine restaurant ...